Etiquetas

viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

INTRODUCING MYSELF



My name is Inés, I am fifteen years old.
I'm from Málaga and I love my city. My hobbies are listening to music, chat with my friends, hang out with my friends, go shopping... I'm an ordinary girl.
I'm studying 9th grade, and I choosed Sciences because I love them and I know that I will study something related to it. I love science and I'm very good at it (I think), but sometimes it's so difficult.
I'm thinking of studying medicine in the university but i'm not sure about it. I want to be scientific too, but I don't know.
I love fashion and beauty too, but I don't think that it can make as money as science does.
I'm thinking of being scientific and having fashion and beauty as a second job, or a hobbie.
I will be happy doing what I love, and I love both, so I don't care.
At first sight, I'm a shy girl, but when know me well, I'm very funny and friendly, so don't judge me at first sight, because you don't know me at all.
This is me and this is who I wanna be. I love my friends and my family and I'm happy with who I am.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario