MY BEST FRIEND MARIOLA
Mariola has always been my best friend. She is very smart and she gets good grades. We always have so much fun, she's so funny and she makes me laugh. She's my neighbour and we're together all the time. I remember that when we were eight years old, we always went to each other's house to play and have dinner.
She has brown hair and brown eyes. She's smaller than me, but she's older than me because her birthday is in February and mine is in November. She's a very stylish girl and she loves fashion. She always dress very well and I love that she is so confident about herself.
She's so outgoing like me. We always go together to the cinema and the mall, so on. We love pigs and looking vines of puppies. Finally, I think that we are very similar, that's why we are best friends.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario